Jer is a full time software engineer who's been drawing comics since he was seven. Kyle is a full time content creator with a flair for the melancholy. Together they host a podcast called How To Draw Without Dying, where they discuss the many challenges that make creative persons struggle.
Watch How To Draw Without Dying live every Thursday at 7pm PST at twitch.tv/ironohki, or listen to episodes on your favorite podcast app.
Here is a schedule of upcoming topics. Topics may change as we update our schedule, but this list lets you know our plan for the next few weeks.
- May 11th: Artificial Art - The effect of AI on creative humans.
- May 18th: What is "Do Thing?" - Why it's so hard to "just" make art?
- May 25th: Failing forward - Making bad art to make good art.
- June 1st: Profound Boredom - Embracing boredom to start new projects.
- June 8th: How To Collaborate - When, why and how to work with others.
How To Draw Without Dying is performed by Jeremy Kayes and Kyle Newbridge. It is edited and distributed by Kyle Newbridge, with assistance by Jeremy Kayes and Fable McDaniels. The intro song was written and performed by Fable McDaniels.